Wednesday, July 1, 2015

No Where To Run But There Is Plenty For Walking


(No where to run! but there is plenty for walking!)
Published by Tamer Abbday

I have this quote always very close to my words, (I am never in a hurry and I never waste anytime!) and truly I do mean it as it is, while some people take it as contradictory, I deeply believe that the space given to us to enjoy living in it is not really meant for Running and being in a hurry to get where we like, cause sometimes walking (slowly) with those heavy steps that every single one leaves a (deep footprint) can get you faster, and running will be just wasting of time, while those (deep footprints) can be the sculpt of positive history to show the fastest way for others in the near future and maybe, just maybe they will (Run) over them to get there even faster!

Me and my partners (Marie and Daniel) we are sculpting some seriously deep footprints that will help a lot of struggled social media network marketers.


We are simply developing a training program to guide you throw few simple steps to organize your time vs your calculated actions during this time, and using Facebook safely without having to be punished for misusing it, then being blocked from doing the regular common activities!

Interests with Marie

Interests with Daniel
Interests with Tamer

No comments:

Post a Comment