Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Marvellous Networking Journey


A Marvellous Networking Journey 

Published by Daniel Wasalander

You would agree with me that children are amazing beings, not just in their approach to things or their enthusiastic nature. 
For me being in a conversation with children leaves me nostalgic. I remember boarding a bus from Lagos to Port-Harcourt. It was an 8 hour journey. So I bought a book at the bus station. This time I went for Larry King's - how to talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere'. A young lady sat beside me, after so many giggles and quest sessions. As she was the host, it was a jolly ride and her mom smiled all the way through. There are so many things a child teaches us. She made me read aloud one paragraph which talks about showing empathy and a little more interest in the other party in any convo.  When you tell someone you've got a new job, you'd like them to say '' Wow! That's great'' not just '' oh really?'' So do the same when you are the listener in any conversation. 
This helps to build better relationships and to have a better understanding of people because they'll open up to you knowing you care.
Everyone into any form of buying and selling, especially as Network marketers. Building better networks is about understanding people, about determining and knowing what they want, sometimes even before they want it.


Interests of Marie

Interest of Daniel

Interests of Tamer

No comments:

Post a Comment